Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Blogstravaganza!

I think it's the least I could do to do a post about fashion blogs that have inspired me and have also helped me push myself further. Also, some good recommendations on where to get your daily dose of inspiration, creation nation and budget haute couture~. Here are my top picks:


  • Style.com (Duh!) - Straight from the fashion mothership, complete collections, reviews, blog updates and other helpful things about fashion at its full force. Home of the bible, Vogue.
  • Jak and Jil - It's currently being redone, but don't let that stop you from visiting it once it's back up. The great Tommy Ton unleashes his collection of fashionistas in action straight from New York, Paris and Milan.
  • The Sartorialist - Scott Schumann and his team are the seekers of street fashion ranging in all ages, styles and gender with supreme elegance.
  • (IN)DECOROUS TASTE  - The eccentric Lauren Tennenbaum documents her opulent cravings for rich, rococo interiors and fashion. A creative and artistic process in the making. I particularly love her desire to spike and harness practically everything. Very luxe.
  • Monoxious - These lovely ladies from Singapore are always a treat. Their love of black, Ann Demeulemeester, DIY's , leather and chains always reminds me of the million ways you can base a wardrobe in a minimalist and monotone edge. Who said black had to be boring? 
  • Cupcakes and Cashmere - Delightful Emily Schuman gives us a taste of her personal style, everyday life and the most delicious recipes straight from her home.
  • Fashionotes.com , Fashionista.com , Styleite.com - Where I get the absolute latest scoop on all things fashion gossip! 
  • Who What Wear - Excellent for catching up with the latests trends. Literally, who wears what.
  • OMG That Dress! - Love to look back at the richest archive gowns and historic accoutrements that established what's in today since yesterday.
  • I Dream of a World of Couture - I've got quite the soft spot for Liam, an amazing 16 year old boy with the most tasteful fashion blog I've seen in a while. So young and educated! This boy is fashion gold.
And of course, my tumblr (lalilalane.tumblr.com) is my inspiration board. I keep a plethora of iconic pieces to my fashion archive. Also, inspiring works of art, movies, and people.

Have fun blog surfing, my lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...