Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Skitch: Chanel s/s 2012

So I know I owe you guys the Emilio Pucci Skitch-I-Y but I haven't gotten around to it. I haven't had time to buy the remaining materials and it's not payday until Friday so in the meantime, I'll move on with the next skitch process: Chanel s/s 2012. I'll give you guys a double whammy with Skitch-I-Ys as soon as I can, I promise. Here's the look I was inspired by for this edition's skitch. It was modeled by the lovely Melissa Tammerijn.




Here's my take on it:

Thank you all for being a part of this project. It's something I really love to do and keeps my already busy mind even busier. Hey, it's all good!
I've got your IP address, troll.
reserved rights Desiree V. 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...